Monday 23 January 2017

Cloudbusting new wips - rare

Paper Girls vol 2
The second graphic novel in the Paper Girls series is getting ever-more timey wimey, but I've been reading amid working on Cloudbusting, and I found some useful info on how to use Instagram (which I'm still very suspicious about) for sharing work without making it freely available to steal.

Well done to everyone that took part in the #womensmarch last weekend. 
If I had some money to get to London / someone had given me a lift, I may have taken part myself, but when I've been busy working on Cloudusting, I need some time out.


I'm still more inclined to avoid all "social" media that masquerades as someone somewhere getting even one iota of free content when I'm still paying £50 a month for the Internets, so these Cloudbusting wips are a rarity.

An accurate depiction of online publishing at the illustrators' expense



No comments: